Production/Assembly Line Workers provide support to the production and manufacturing of food products. The Production worker is cross trained in all areas of production ranging from; Line Supply, Pulling Supply, Adding or Filling Manufacturing Line and Packaging. Our Production workers must be able to stand for up to 8-10 hours, lift up to 40 lbs., and work in cold room conditions (35-40 degrees). Employees can expect to work 8 to 10 hours a day. Our facility provides opportunity to grow with lead and supervisory career paths available.
Job Types: Assembly, General Labor, General Production, General Warehouse, Hand Packaging, Manufacturing, Material Handler, Picker/Packer, Production.
Shifts: AM Shift – 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $11.00 – $13.50
Pay Rate: Hourly.
- 1 yr. manufacturing experience.
- Able to stand up to 8 to 10 hours.
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must have HS Diploma or GED.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Manufactures and assembles frozen and fresh food products.
- Performs assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Performs any specified quality assurance checks designated for each job, function or assignment.
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned work sites.
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time, depending on the degree of difficulty of their job functions.
- Observe Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
We reward our team members for their valuable contributions through competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits that include medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Assistance Program, all in an environment that encourages personal and professional growth and rewards innovative thought.
COMPLETED APPLICATION OR RESUMES SHOULD BE RETURNED TO HUMAN RESOURCES.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Women/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Employer