ABOUT JOB OPENINGS
Assembly Line Production Worker Level 2
$13.00 - $14.00/hr.
Assembly Line Production Workers provide support to the production and manufacturing of food products. The Production worker is cross trained in all areas of production ranging from; Line Supply, Adding or Filling Manufacturing Line and Packaging. Our Production workers must be able to stand for 8 hours, Level1 lifts 5-25 lbs., Level2 lift 10-60 lbs., and work in cold room conditions (34-40 degrees). Employees can expect to work 8 to 10 hours a day. Our facility provides opportunity to grow with production tier levels, lead and supervisory career paths available
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Manufactures and assembles frozen and fresh food products.
• Performs assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
• Performs any specified quality assurance checks designated for each job, function or assignment.
• Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned work sites.
• Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time, depending on the degree of difficulty of their job functions.
• Observe Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) Be a Part of Something Meaningful!