A great combination of flavors
Egg & Bacon Burger
3 Slices of Beef Bacon
1 Yellow Onion
1 Devanco Premium Angus Beef Burger
Salt & Pepper
Burger Bun of your choice
1. Start by grilling your Devanco Premium Angus Beef Burger according to the instructions on the box.
2. Poach your egg.
3. Heat the water: Add enough water to come 1 inch up the side of a narrow, deep 2-quart saucier. Add 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 2 teaspoons white vinegar and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Meanwhile, crack 1 very fresh cold large egg into a custard cup or small ramekin. Use the handle of a spatula or spoon to quickly stir the water in one direction until it’s all smoothly spinning around.
4. Set your air fryer for 350 F, place 3 pieces of Devanco Beef Bacon and set timer for 10 minutes.
5. In a medium pan add two tablespoons of olive oil and add thinly sliced onions and caramelize the onion slices.
6. Assemble your burger with any additional condiments you would like.